Sunday, November 8, 2009

INTRODUCTION



Salam !! My name is Nosheen Malik I work as the coordinator for this exchange and I have made this blog. I would be adding all the photos and text in this blog. It is indeed a pleasure to be a part of this mural exchange.



Funkor Childart Center has already been a part of exchange with Japan. Mrs. Fauzia Minallah's book 'Sadako's Prayer has been translated in Japanese too by the Asian Network of Trust, Hiroshima. I have uploaded two newspaper articles which featured her work. I hope you enjoy reading them in Japanese.





















Two students who are a part of the exchange Sarah Khan and Zehra Khan made this beautiful mural in 2005 for the 60th commemoration of the bombing of Hiroshima. It features the children's monument of peace. It depicts not only Pakistani child but from different countries too.In this photograph Sarah and Zehra are very young they are different now as you can see in their photographs below.











INTRODUCTION of Pakistani students.
Babar Jan
hi this is babar jan. im doin my a levelz,,i like to have fun wid my friends and enjoy the time i spend wid them..,,im gud at making sketches bt smtimes it depends upon my mood haha








WAQAR UN NISA
im good at drawing, figure drawing inspires me alot i like to do quick sketching in my free time.







Syeda Xynab
one of the brilliant artist who has hold on every medium very good at drawing and come up with creative ideaS.








Saman Fatima
my work is bold and i like to experiment with different mediums. i did my exam worl in pastels on landscapes and it turned out amazaing,








SAHAR Ilayas
shes gud at painting especially foliage and natrure








NOORMAH Jamal
she is an intelligent harworking artisit and student, shes good at her subjects and shows verstality at her work. .








MISHAAL Khawaja
shes a creative art student whos always ready to work volunterly for art competitions and all art activities.








FIZZA Abbas
I have done two courses from indus valley school of architecture. my ineterest lies in towards abstraction and landscapes







ABDAAL Ahmad
I am a very lively and over all creative person. I am a the best artisit in class especially in abstarcts which are mind blowing.








Zehra Khan

Hi, I'm Zehra from Pakistan.I think it's a great idea that children from all over the world having different nationalities get to interact this way.I listen to heavy music and I also like painting.











Sarah Khan





Hello I am a 16 year old girl currently doing A levels.I love music and sports and reading books. I have a passion for drawing as well. I love basketball and badminton. My favorite music is drum and bass and hard rock.







Haider Abbas




My name is Haider Abbas and i am 17 years old. I am studying in 11th grade in Beaconhuse School System Margalla Campus Islamabad. I really love sketching and can draw caricatures, cartoons etc. Painting is among my hobbies besides watching TV, playing basketball etc. I would love to know about Japanese culture. im attaching some of my sketches and my own photograph too.

below are some of Haider's paintings













Dawar Aziz
Hi I am 14 years old and I am in 9th grade at the Khaldunia High School. I love football, and my favourite footballer is Micheal Ballack. I am a fan of Chelsea. I listen to music I like soft and hard music. I am a good actor and love acting.I love travelling and have visited Hiroshima and Tokyo I was greatly inspired by the brave people of Hiroshima. I loved all the Japanese people I met.






Anum Hamid
Salam,I am Anum Hamid and currently doing A-Levels from roots.I am currently studying law and want to pursue a career in economic journalism.I am interested in cultural interaction.I like reading especially on matters of current affairs and world history.I love photography and capturing life as it happens.I am attaching a picture of myself along.
Marziyeh Ozark




I am Marziyeh , and im studying law , but my interests lie in psychology, literature , art , and current affairs. I would love to know about japan , the culture and interact with japenese people . I think its important to meet people from different backgrounds ,and interestingly my great grandmother was japanese :)





Aliyeh Ozark
Hey ,I am Aliyeh , im doing my LLB. Im into reading books and writing poetry and short stories.Im addicted to sooo many Tv Shows.I love photohraphy , and capturing pictures of pain.I think its great that we're interacting with each other and opening our minds to new horizons . I've attached a picture of myself.









Haris khan
Hi my name is Haris Khan and Iwas born in United States, that makes me a Pakistani American, but moved to Pakistan a few years ago, so I have a diverse cultural mix.I am currently in the 12th grade in Headstart Islamabad. A few of my hobbies are watching movies, playing poker and hanging around with my friends. I've been all over the world and my top two favourite places are Thailand and Finland. I listen mainly to trance, or some of the top charts.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your work from Italy
    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can you delete picture of Waqar-un-nisa. It would be a great favour! Please

    ReplyDelete